We want you to feel completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return an unused item within 1 Year from the original date of purchase for a refund or store credit, except for the items listed below as Not Eligible for Return. Items that are being returned must be in new and unused condition. All original boxes, bags, packaging, and literature must be in new condition and included with the product. Please make sure the items you wish to return meet these criteria prior to initiating a return.
All product returns require a Return Authorization Number. Items purchased from BaseballMonkey.com are not eligible for returns or exchanges at our retail locations. Items purchased from a MonkeySports SuperStore may only be returned or exchanged at a MonkeySports SuperStore. The return policy for our MonkeySports SuperStores differs from our website, please contact the nearest MonkeySports SuperStore for additional details.
Items Not Eligible for Return: Although we have a very flexible return policy on most of the items we sell, there are some exceptions. The following items may not be returned under any circumstances:
- Products sold as new and used by the customer
- Unwrapped Bats - DO NOT take the plastic wrapper off of your new bat until you are certain it is the correct weight or size. Once the plastic wrapper has been removed, the bat cannot be returned to BaseballMonkey.com™
- Jocks & Undergarments - Due to the personal nature of the product
- Mouthguards - Due to hygenic reasons
- Special Orders, Custom Orders, Team Orders or other Special Accommodations
- Customized Products - This includes jerseys with personalization
- Blemished Products
- Mystery Products
- Demo Products
Most manufacturers provide warranty services for defective products, directly. For a reference guide on manufacturer's warranty information with links and phone numbers regarding Baseball & Softball bats please visit our Bat Warranty Guide. For warranty information on other types of equipment, please visit our Equipment Warranty Guide.